In this article you would learn how to create a Object Library in OpenScript IDE which is useful for creating Functional Test automation scripts in OFT of OATS.
Steps to create Object Library
- Once you create a new Project in OpenScript.
- Click on Assests Tab
- Select Object Libraries
- Click “Add” button
- You would be prompted with a “Open Object Library” window.
- Browse through the directories in the left side
- Give a name to Object Library
- Click “Ok” button to create the Object Library.
You could chose to either chose relative to Script / Repository based on your interest.
As shown below the Object Library with name “OL_Demo” is created, and going forward if any recording of script is done, all the objects and their attributes, values are stored in the “OL_Demo” Object Library. You can give your own name as per your interest.
Sample Object Library file & Contents are shown below:
In case of any queries, we would request you to share them through the comments section, we will try our best to respond on the same.
Founder of TestingTools.co, constantly shares knowledge on different test automation tools. Has experience in building proof of concepts, solutions, frameworks, platforms & implementation of test automation projects.
In pursuit of building a platform with inbuilt framework and reusable components for Oracle Cloud applications ( Oracle HCM, CX, SCM, Financials clouds, Salesforce and other cloud applications )
Major accomplishments in his career:
- Product architect and development manager for test automation platforms
- Oracle Flow Builder @ Oracle
- CloudTestr @ Suneratech
- 2 times to oracle open world
- More than 20 successful POCs ( Proof of concepts )
- 100 demos
- Designed pricing models.
- Trained more than 50 members.
- Built more than 100 re-usable functions.
Worked with tools: