Oracle Application Testing Suite (a.k.a OATS), is a package of three components each of which provides support for different needs.
Provides support for functional automated testing for web based applications, Oracle EBS Forms, JD Edwards, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SalesForce, Cloud Applications. In addition provides support for automation of APIs, WebServices etc..
- OATS - How to capture value from oracle forms & use later
- OATS browser addon for firefox is not enabled - signature issue
- How to execute oats scripts in command line
- How to add Jar files as assets in OATS / Openscript
- Openscript test data parameterization using Excel
Provides support for load or stress testing on Oracle Tecnology based applications.
Provides support for conducting all test process related activities like test requirements management, manual and automation test execution along with scheduling the executions, bug or defect tracking. It also has a good way of adding custom fields to be able to track details based on project or customer needs.
- 3 simple configuration steps to view test execution triggered by Oracle Test Manager
- OTM - Oracle Test Manager
Openscript is the common IDE used for creating either functional automation or load testing scripts, by default openscript supports Java programming language as the mode of creating test automation assets.