While we all know that we can launch command prompt and then use “cd” command to navigate to different folders inside the command prompt.
Did you ever felt that, it would have been good if we can launch the command prompt from the folder which is opened on windows machine??
If you are looking for it, here is the tip:
- Once you are logged on to windows machine.
- Navigate to any folder by double clicking the folders
- Now go to address bar and give “cmd” and click enter
- You would be popped up with command prompt with above folder location as the current directory and need not use “cd” command to again navigate.
we hope this tip would help you to launch command prompt easily and launch the with the desired folder location as the current directory, here for example : “c:\tt”
In case of any queries, kindly share through comments, we would be more than happy to help you.
Founder of TestingTools.co, constantly shares knowledge on different test automation tools. Has experience in building proof of concepts, solutions, frameworks, platforms & implementation of test automation projects.
In pursuit of building a platform with inbuilt framework and reusable components for Oracle Cloud applications ( Oracle HCM, CX, SCM, Financials clouds, Salesforce and other cloud applications )
Major accomplishments in his career:
- Product architect and development manager for test automation platforms
- Oracle Flow Builder @ Oracle
- CloudTestr @ Suneratech
- 2 times to oracle open world
- More than 20 successful POCs ( Proof of concepts )
- 100 demos
- Designed pricing models.
- Trained more than 50 members.
- Built more than 100 re-usable functions.
Worked with tools: