Oracle Application Testing Suite Tool – OATS is one of the most sought automation testing tool in the oracle ebs application automation testing industry. It supports automation of oracle ebs applications, oracle ebs forms, web applications, SOAP web services and many more. We designed this OATS Training Course suitable for both novice and experienced people in test automation.
This course is designed so as to give detailed understanding of concepts on Oracle Functional Testing and Java(Optional). The course covers basics of Oracle Application Testing suite’s “openscript”, Java, advanced concepts of Oracle Functional Testing (openscript) and high level overview of Automation Framework. It is blended with practical examples from live projects, it gives immense learning, helps to switch to automation testing from manual testing.
Course duration & venue
Course duration: 30 to 35 days
Session days: Weekend / Weekdays ( discuss and finalize with trainer )
Session duration: 1 or 2 hours per session
Location: Online ( Skype / Zoom / gotomeeting / etc.. )
Training mode: one to one
OATS Training Course Details
- Core Java – ( Need to discuss with trainer if additional fee is required )
- Introduction to Open Script
- Installation of Open Script – The first step where many get blocked.
- Record and Playback of test automation scripts
- Object Identification – to identify objects of application under test.
- Object Library – Place where all the objects and their property values are stored.
- Using Databank for multiple test iterations
- Open Script Workbench
- Various Tests – to validate if the expected results are appearing on the application.
- Working with function libraries – lets you to create reusable libraries which can be used across scripts and projects.
- Creation of automation test scripts
- Working with Excel
- Working with Utilities Module
- Error Recovery – Lets you to skip through tests even if they fail and other options.
- Troubleshooting – Most commonly faced issues and to tackle them.
- Command Line Execution – To execute scripts without opening the tool or for batch executions
- High level overview of Test Automation Framework
This OATS Training course structure is flexible and can be discussed with trainer before starting the actual training. You can even reach out to us at email@example.com for any clarifications.