We assume that you have learned about the insights of Oracle Flow Builder automation framework already and in case you have not, we recommend you give a thorough read and can post your queries or suggestions if any in form of comments, we will give you the responses at earliest possible time.
In Oracle Flow Builder tutorial we shall cover you through the following topics in a very detailed way.
- Oracle Flow Builder UI
- Home screen
- Components screen
- Component Sets screen
- Flows screen
- Reports screen
- History screen
- Notifications screen
- Administration screen
- Component creation
- How to define a component?
- Keywords and Objects.
- Steps to create a basic component.
- How to use function libraries to create a component?
- How to create variables in a component?
- Different ways to create components.
- Component life cycle.
- How to copy a component?
- Component Set creation
- Flow Creation
- Creation of a basic flow.
- Understanding the connectivity between components, component sets and flows.
- Ways to give test data to a flow with variables.
- Test plan generation.
- Flow life cycle.
- How to copy a flow?
- Reports and usage.
- History and usage.
- Meta data setup like releases, product families, products and features.
- User setup.
- Function library import.
- Advanced concepts
- Customization of components
- Understanding various component codes constructs to build a component.
- How to setup execution environment to execute automation scripts?
- Keyword and object combinations
- Function libraries
If you have any queries or clarifications about anything we recommend you to provide your opinions in the form of comments of this article, we would be more than happy to respond you at the earliest time possible.
Founder of TestingTools.co, constantly shares knowledge on different test automation tools. Has experience in building proof of concepts, solutions, frameworks, platforms & implementation of test automation projects.
In pursuit of building a platform with inbuilt framework and reusable components for Oracle Cloud applications ( Oracle HCM, CX, SCM, Financials clouds, Salesforce and other cloud applications )
Major accomplishments in his career:
Product architect and development manager for test automation platforms
Oracle Flow Builder @ Oracle
CloudTestr @ Suneratech
2 times to oracle open world
More than 20 successful POCs ( Proof of concepts )
Designed pricing models.
Trained more than 50 members.
Built more than 100 re-usable functions.
Worked with tools: