There are good number of tools available over the market for robotic process automation(RPA), UiPath is one such tool which has a great foot print with its best in class user friendly product, easy to learn and use. In this article you would know how to get started on UiPath Developer Foundation diploma. I would also recommend you to go through Why Robotic Process automation to get a better understanding.
Steps for UiPath Developer Foundation diploma
Firstly, this certification is free, anyone can register and go through their UiPath foundation course, which has 13 lessons. Each lesson comes with a single video tutorial, couple of practice sessions, explanations & ends with a quiz, you need to clear quiz on each lesson to proceed further.
- Register to UiPath academy
- Enroll to “Level 1 – Foundation training”
- Go through 13 lessons, learn the tutorial and complete the quiz
- Give feedback.
- Give the final test and get Developer Foundation diploma certificate.
Register to UiPath Academy
- Navigate to certifications link and click on “REGISTER FOR UIPATH ACADEMY” button.
- You will be presented with a registration form, enter required details and submit the form.
- As a confirmation you would be presented with following screen.
- After some time, you will receive a confirmation mail, the email address is same as what is given in the registration form.
Enroll to “Level 1 – Foundation training”
Once you login, you should be seeing couple of training courses available, but for the scope of current UiPath Developer Foundation diploma, you need to
- Click on Enroll button of “Level 1 – Foundation training”.
- Click on subscribe button to complete the enrolling process
- Click play to start with the training course.
Complete 13 lessons on UiPath Developer Foundation diploma
- Introduction to UiPath
- Variables, Data Types & Control Flow
- Data Manipulation
- Advanced UI Interaction
- Image And Text Automation
- Advanced Citrix automation
- Excel & Data Tables Intro
- PDF Automation – Introduction
- Email Automation
- Debug & Exceptions
- Project Organization
Finally, give feedback & take the final test to get the certificate. Do remember that the final test has 45 questions, you will have only 3 attempts to take, You need to get minimum of 70% to clear the test.
Founder of TestingTools.co, constantly shares knowledge on different test automation tools. Has experience in building proof of concepts, solutions, frameworks, platforms & implementation of test automation projects.
In pursuit of building a platform with inbuilt framework and reusable components for Oracle Cloud applications ( Oracle HCM, CX, SCM, Financials clouds, Salesforce and other cloud applications )
Major accomplishments in his career:
Product architect and development manager for test automation platforms
Oracle Flow Builder @ Oracle
CloudTestr @ Suneratech
2 times to oracle open world
More than 20 successful POCs ( Proof of concepts )
Designed pricing models.
Trained more than 50 members.
Built more than 100 re-usable functions.
Worked with tools: