In this article you will learn how to install UiPath community edition software. UiPath also has an enterprise edition, which you can install and use with a license purchased.
Who can install UiPath community edition?
This tool is free for individual developers, open source projects, academic research, education and small professional teams. This is a best choice to explore the tool before you can actually purchase the license. Most of the times it is good to evaluate a tool and conduct some POCs and see if it is worth for your organisation. (POC – Proof of concept).
One of the most important thing is this community edition expires in 12 weeks from the date of installation.
Simple steps to install UiPath community edition
- Provide your details and register to get a link for free download of UiPath community edition.
- Check your email inbox and open the email from UiPath organisation( some times mail might be in promotions especially if you are using gmail )
- Click on the below download link for community edition
- Once the download is complete, click on the exe file to start the installation.
- Follow through the simple UI screens and you will landed on a screen where you need to activate your free license for community edition
- Click on “Activate community edition” and enter the email address that you have provided during registration process
- Click on “Activate” button, please make sure you are connected to internet when activating.
You have now successfully installed UiPath community edition, explore the newly installed tool and see what you can do.
Founder of TestingTools.co, constantly shares knowledge on different test automation tools. Has experience in building proof of concepts, solutions, frameworks, platforms & implementation of test automation projects.
In pursuit of building a platform with inbuilt framework and reusable components for Oracle Cloud applications ( Oracle HCM, CX, SCM, Financials clouds, Salesforce and other cloud applications )
Major accomplishments in his career:
Product architect and development manager for test automation platforms
Oracle Flow Builder @ Oracle
CloudTestr @ Suneratech
2 times to oracle open world
More than 20 successful POCs ( Proof of concepts )
Designed pricing models.
Trained more than 50 members.
Built more than 100 re-usable functions.
Worked with tools: